Amie Wood

Amie Wood

Monday, February 7, 2011

Assignment 3

I would use Inspiration in my classroom to help intergrate technology into my students learning. I think that Inspiraiton in the classroom could be very helpful in the class room to teachers and students by broadening technology opportunitys. Students can help each other during writing by editing and giving supportive ideas. Peer feedback can be supported by blogging or internet interaction about the lessons. The first time I had to teach a new skill I did know it very well because the skill was training someone in the work place and I had work there for a very long time. I did learn a few things while teaching the trainee because they asked questions that  I did not know the answer to therefore I had to learn those answers to better inform the trainee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment